The AIMM Services service technician is responsible for executing AIMM-delivered client services and providing the highest level of client service in the industrial and manufacturing markets. Applicants must be highly organized and utilize a process-driven methodology to achieve these goals. This role is responsible for the performance, execution and client satisfaction of the AIMM delivered services. A strong background in electrical and mechanical on-site service work is desired. Service technicians will work on a wide variety of tasks and projects related to the services business and are expected to carry out all outlined training and work in a safe manner in compliance with AIMM Service’s and the clients’ safety procedures. This will be a territory-defined role that reports to the AIMM Services Business Development Manager. There is a requirement to interact with other team members to deliver the best possible client experience.
REPORTS TO: AIMM Services BDM
• Previous experience working as part of a large, multi-disciplinary team completing full project life-cycle implementations.
• Demonstrated strong interpersonal, organizational, and written/verbal communication skills.
• Understanding of safe work practices in an industrial environment.
• Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing demands.
• Examples of being self-motivated and able to work independently.
• Experience using Microsoft Excel, Word, etc.•2+ years of hands-on experience in an industrial/manufacturing work environment.
• Familiarity with Industrial Control Systems including PLC, HMI/SCADA, plant historian, motor control, motion control, etc.
• Understanding of safety codes, standards and best practices.
• High School Diploma with Industrial experience, Associate of Science Degree in Engineering or Technology, or equivalent training
• Valid driver’s license.
• Licensed electrician strongly preferred.
• Must be flexible with regular travel throughout the territory.
• Must be flexible with overnight stays during the week.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: No
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Perform Simple Variable Frequency Drive Start-Ups.
• Complete on-site Asset, Network, and Safety assessments at client sites.
• Collect data for studies such as: Arc Flash, Lock Out/Tag Out, and IR studies.
• Perform other functionally related duties as assigned and based upon skill level.
• Follow scope of work to complete documented service offerings at client sites.
• Follow or exceed client on-site safety and work requirements.
• Present technical findings to non-technical stakeholders at all levels of the organization to gain buy-in around both the concepts and the value of acting on design changes.
• Document work activities in an appropriate and professional report format.
• Articulate the value of service offerings to clients.
• Support clients in understanding their current state in order to improve their processes, mitigate their risk, or modernize their facilities.
• Successfully and safely complete projects on time and in scope while providing thorough and clear documentation before, during, and after the service.
• Interact professionally with all internal and external clients.
NOTE: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties or responsibilities. Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may be assigned at any time; with or without notice.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Disability | Veteran
Contact Person: Charlie Hutchison
Location: Southwest Washington
Application Method: Resume
Base Pay: DOQ
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903