Employer: Mistequay Group
Quality Inspector Level 2 (Experienced), Basic CMM Operator
Quality Hourly, non-exempt
Plant Quality Manager
Second of three levels of quality control inspector. Performs 1st piece, in process, final inspection, to include detail level First Article Inspection Reports. Inspects material being received from vendors, to include verification activities of vendor certs against customer specifications. Requires limited direction of senior personnel. Typically, 2+ years of work experience.
High school graduate with math, trigonometry, and problem solving skills
Knowledge of appropriate inspection techniques with limited supervision
Operation of appropriate inspection equipment with limited supervision
Technical knowledge of parts
Advanced Blueprint reading skills
Working knowledge of GD&T
0-2 years manufacturing/machining experience, or equivalent
2+ years of inspection experience, or equivalent
Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Measures the layout and physical dimensions of machined parts, castings, jigs, fixtures and templates such as: length, height, inside diameter, outside diameter, concentricity, angle, arc, and radii, using combinations of aids and precision measuring instruments for a variety of standard or custom parts or materials that are produced in house or received from vendors.
- Checks color, finish, dimensions, hardness, density, or other measurable or observable characteristics of materials or parts.
- Performs detail level First Article Inspection Reports for repeat parts or part families.
- May verify correct gage usage of machinists during In Process inspection.
- May recommend inspection technique changes to compensate for bottlenecks.
- Uses a variety of precision measuring instruments and devices to include manual and automated CMM’s.
- Can load existing CNC Inspection Programs into automated CMM. Set up work piece using pre-approved set up information within CNC inspection program, execute CNC inspection program, and perform necessary manual inspections
- Adhere to and support the Mistequay Quality System and Environmental, Health and Safety policies
- Responsible to participate in continuous improvement and associated training
- Responsible to adhere to the company Quality Policy, and to understand and follow all applicable Quality Work Instructions and Procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Shift: 1st shift
Location: Monroe, WA
Application Method: Online: https://theapplicantmanager.com/jobs?pos=MQ243
Base Pay: DOQ
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903