Employer: Cascade Medical Center
This position is responsible for assisting the Director of Accounting with functions associated with financial reporting, accounts payable, and payroll. This position analyzes and maintains general ledger accounts, enters financial data into the general ledger, performs general accounting duties, and assists with the preparation of monthly financial statements.
Work Schedule: Monday thru Friday 8 a.m.-4:30/5 p.m.
- Coordinates with the Business Office to reconcile monthly cash receipts to ensure proper flow of data to General Ledger.
- Coordinates with Director of Accounting to complete month end processes and financial reports.
- Performs account reconciliations, journal entries, and reclassifications of Balance Sheet and Expense Accounts. Streamlines and improves processes when appropriate.
- Maintains monthly depreciation schedules and prepaid schedules.
- Assists with preparation of year-end audit schedules.
- Analyzes, prepares, and inputs payroll data for processing to ensure compliance with employment contracts, personnel guidelines, CM policies, and other employment agreements, and completes annual W-2 filing.
- Works closely with the HR Department to collaborate on policy interpretation, wages, benefits, and reporting.
- Prepares quarterly unemployment tax, 941, and Paid Family Leave filings
- Back-up Accounts Payable function as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Two years of accounting or auditing experience.
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
- Must be proficient with Mircosoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Administration or related field
- At lease one year of experience with a computerized time and attendance system
To Apply: Complete online application and upload resume and cover letter of interest with salary requirements.
Location: Leavenworth, WA
Application Method: Online: https://cascademedicalcenter.applicantpro.com/jobs/2129701.html
Base Pay: DOQ
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903