Employer: Pape' Machinery, Inc.
Position will diagnose and repair Agriculture equipment and/or small engines. Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Analyzing and diagnosing (troubleshooting) basic to complex equipment malfunctions or failures.
- Repairing, replacing and/or rebuilding engines, transmissions, final drives, steering, clutches, hydraulic components, electrical systems and air conditioning systems.
- Determining correct parts needed to complete the task and order in a timely manner from the Parts Department, as well as returning all unused parts in a timely manner.
- Maintaining driving record in accordance with state laws.
- Communicating in a courteous and effective manner with customers regarding all aspects of the work being performed.
Applicants must have 3 plus years working knowledge of small engine and agricultural equipment. Prefer experience and knowledge of mechanical, electrical, hydraulic systems, and air conditioning systems required. Must be self-motivated, team oriented and able to work without direct supervision. Must supply own tools.
Why work for Pape’:
- Competitive pay based on your skills, training and experience level
- Outstanding benefits including – 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match; Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans); Life Insurance; Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance; Progressive Vacation Plans; Online and Instructor-Led Training; Tuition Reimbursement for Training Programs
- Advancement – Pape’ is a dynamic, growth-oriented organization with a focus on promoting from within.
- Stability and reputation — Pape’ is a family-owned, fourth-generation company with over 130 locations, over 3,600 members and 80 plus years of experience. Pape’ is known for their stability, their honesty and their integrity.
- Equipment – We have the largest equipment inventory in the West and an unparalleled parts inventory!
- Employee impact – Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice will be heard and your opinions will matter.
- Training – You will be provided with training and mentoring to prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your skills.
The Pape’ Group maintains a drug-free workplace and as such, requires candidates to successfully pass a pre-employment drug test.
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Location: Snohomish, WA
Application Method: Online: https://recruiting2.ultipro.com/PAP1001/JobBoard/7297d137-c573-4bf4-8ab4-09ad7dac6ec8/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=055020c3-7a03-4fd3-a12a-88428e776dbe
Base Pay: DOQ
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903