Employer: Lamb Weston
Title: Maintenance Mechanic- Technician
Location: Paterson, WA
Country: United States of America
About Lamb Weston
Lamb Weston is a leading supplier of frozen potato, sweet potato, appetizer and vegetable products to restaurants and retailers around the world. For more than 60 years, we’ve produced innovative, inventive products that make life better for our customers and their customers.
Job Description Summary
Lubricate machinery, change parts, or perform other routine machinery maintenance.
- Collaborate with other workers to repair or move machines, machine parts, or equipment.
- Collect and discard worn machine parts and other refuse in order to maintain machinery and work areas.
- Dismantle machines and remove parts for repair, using hand tools, chain falls, jacks, cranes, or hoists.
- Inspect or test damaged machine parts, and mark defective areas or advise supervisors of repair needs.
- Install, replace, or change machine parts and attachments, according to production specifications.
- Lubricate or apply adhesives or other materials to machines, machine parts, or other equipment, according to specified procedures.
- Measure, mix, prepare, and test chemical solutions used to clean or repair machinery and equipment.
- Read work orders and specifications to determine machines and equipment requiring repair or maintenance.
- Reassemble machines after the completion of repair or maintenance work.
- Record production, repair, and machine maintenance information.
- Remove hardened material from machines or machine parts, using abrasives, power and hand tools, jackhammers, sledgehammers, or other equipment.
- Replace or repair metal, wood, leather, glass, or other lining in machines, or in equipment compartments or containers.
- Replace, empty, or replenish machine and equipment containers
- Set up and operate machines, and adjust controls to regulate operations.
- Start machines and observe mechanical operation to determine efficiency and to detect problems.
- Transport machine parts, tools, equipment, and other material between work areas and storage, using cranes, hoists, or dollies.
- Troubleshoot and solve machine issues hindering production.
- Perform routine preventive and corrective maintenance.
- Actively participate in and contribute to continuous improvement efforts.
- Other tasks as assigned
Basic & Preferred Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years of related experience
- High School Diploma/ GED or 5 years of related experience
- Ability to read and understand blue prints.
- Must be able to perform equipment installation and maintenance from blue prints and technical manuals.
- Must possess ability to use all forms of welding, Mig/ Tig and Arc in Stainless Steel and mild steel
- Ability to perform assigned work independently with minimal supervision.
- Coupled with our compensation and bonus incentive programs, our benefits deliver rewards that are market competitive. Some of the most attractive elements of our benefit programs include:
- Health Insurance Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Health and Dependent Care, and Health Reimbursement Accounts
- Well-being programs including companywide events and a wellness incentive program
- Paid Time Off
- Financial Wellness – Industry leading 401(k) plan with generous company contributions, Financial Planning Services, Employee Stock purchase program, and Health Savings Accounts, Life and Accident insurance
- Family-Friendly Employee events
- Employee Assistance Program services – mental health and other concierge type services
Benefits may vary based on location, job role/level, job status, and/or the terms of any applicable collective bargaining agreements.
Job Requisition ID: Req-220808
Time Type: Full time
Lamb Weston is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law
Location: Paterson, WA
Application Method: Online: https://lambweston.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Lamb_External/details/Maintenance-Mechanic--Technician_Req-220808
Base Pay: DOQ
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903