Employer: Cascade Integration & Development, Inc.
Cascade Integration & Development, Inc., a controls system integration firm serving multiple industries, is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Controls Technician. The position requires not only the knowledge of control system panel construction, but also the technical skills to commission the systems in the field when needed. This is a dynamic position that would have the candidate participating in the drafting, construction, and commissioning of control panels, but it will also provide opportunities in the future to participate in design, programming, and support of the overall controls systems
• Panel construction that includes mounting, labeling, and wiring of custom systems.
• Print development and modifications using AutoCad LT and AutoCAD Electrical.
• Panel checkout.
• Onsite commissioning that includes I/O checkout and calibration.
• Onsite and remote customer support.
• Positive, ambitious personality that is conducive to teamwork environments.
• Strong communication skills internally and externally, orally and written.
• Technical Degree or higher for control systems related field.
• Familiarity of electrical fundamentals such as ohms law, 3 phase power, and NEC.
• Ability to comprehend electrical, mechanical, and pneumatic prints.
• Excellent mechanical skills for flawless construction of enclosures.
• Ability to understand and troubleshoot digital and analog circuits.
• Plant Technician experience.
• Drafting with AutoCad LT and AutoCAD Electrical.
• PLC Programming experience with AB, Siemens, or Modicon systems.
• Ability to configure and troubleshoot VFD’s, PLC’s, and other various controls related equipment.
• HMI/OIT programming experience.
• NIST traceable calibrations experience.
• Welding and fabrication experience.
• Basic networking and troubleshooting experience.
Contact Person: Tamara Powell
Location: Bend, Oregon
Application Method: Resume
Base Pay: To be discussed in interview
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903