Employer: Pape' Machinery, Inc.
GRADE CONTROL SPECIALIST:
This position is responsible for driving sales, demonstration of grade control and other machine technology components within our territory as well as support and installation. Other duties include creating customer quotes and factory orders, developing training and marketing materials for local markets, organizing end user promotions, and other sales related duties.
Must be self-motivated, assertive, and have excellent customer relation skills. Requires 1 or more years of proven sales experience and the ability to communicate effectively with customers by telephone and in person. Industry related degree, 3D modeling, surveying and/or grade checking experiences preferred. Additional experience with John Deere and Hitachi equipment preferred. Must have strong computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook).
Why work for Pape’:
- Competitive pay based on your skills, training and experience level
- Outstanding benefits including – 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match; Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans); Life Insurance; Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance; Progressive Vacation Plans; Online and Instructor-Led Training; Tuition Reimbursement for Training Programs
- Advancement – Pape’ is a dynamic, growth-oriented organization with a focus on promoting from within.
- Stability and reputation — Pape’ is a family-owned, fourth-generation company with over 130 locations, over 3,600 members and 80 plus years of experience. Pape’ is known for their stability, their honesty and their integrity.
- Equipment – We have the largest equipment inventory in the West and an unparalleled parts inventory!
- Employee impact – Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice will be heard and your opinions will matter.
- Training – You will be provided with training and mentoring to prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your skills.
The Pape’ Group maintains a drug-free workplace and as such, requires candidates to successfully pass a pre-employment drug test.
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Location: Eugene, OR
Application Method: Online: https://recruiting2.ultipro.com/PAP1001/JobBoard/219cf6fd-dc7d-4103-b33e-b0235c4fbd6c/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=215944d4-1209-40f6-bfc0-4777b8c61624
Base Pay: DOQ
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903