Employer: Lamb Weston
Title: Heavy Equipment Mechanic
Location: Paterson, WA
Country: United States of America
About Lamb Weston
Lamb Weston is a leading supplier of frozen potato, sweet potato, appetizer and vegetable products to restaurants and retailers around the world. For more than 60 years, we’ve produced innovative, inventive products that make life better for our customers and their customers.
Job Description Summary
Troubleshoot, repair and maintain; heavy equipment, semi-trucks, trailers, pea/corn harvesters in the Harvest Department.
- Troubleshoot, repair and maintenance of all pea and corn harvesters during the off season.
- Troubleshoot, repair and maintain Pea and Corn Harvesters during the harvest season.
- Heavy truck troubleshooting and repair; replacement of suspension and brake system components.
- Light truck troubleshooting and repair; replacement of engine and drive components.
- Troubleshoot Hydraulic and electrical systems.
- Welding of equipment.
- Completion and comprehension of work order system (SAP)
- Drive seasonal harvest operator crew’s to worksite.
- Active participant in the company’s safety programs.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Basic & Preferred Qualifications
- 1 year minimum related experience or technical school degree/certificate
- Must be able to read, comprehend, interpret service manuals and work order systems.
- Valid driver license and clean Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Industry-Competitive Benefits
Coupled with our compensation and bonus incentive programs, our benefits deliver rewards that are market competitive. Some of the most attractive elements of our benefit programs include:
- Health Insurance Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Health and Dependent Care, and Health Reimbursement Accounts
- Well-being programs including companywide events and a wellness incentive program
- Paid Time Off
- Financial Wellness – Industry leading 401(k) plan with generous company contributions, Financial Planning Services, Employee Stock purchase program, and Health Savings Accounts, Life and Accident insurance
- Family-Friendly Employee events
- Employee Assistance Program services – mental health and other concierge type services
- Benefits may vary based on location, job role/level, job status, and/or the terms of any applicable collective bargaining agreements.
Job Requisition ID: Req-220663
Time Type: Full time
Lamb Weston is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law
Location: Paterson, WA
Application Method: Online: https://lambweston.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Lamb_External/details/Harvest-Mechanic--M2--or-Mechanic_Req-220663
Base Pay: DOQ
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903