Employer: Sabey Corporation
Another Source’s client, Sabey Data Centers, is recruiting two entry-level Data Center Facilities Technicians to join their team in Quincy, WA.
Here’s a little about Sabey and the position they are recruiting for:
Sabey Data Center Properties, a Subsidiary of Sabey Corporation is one of the largest specialized developers of leasable datacenter properties in the US – focusing on the enterprise and wholesale collocation markets. A growing company, we credit our dedicated and professional team members along with innovative thinking for making Sabey Data Center Properties a leader in the industry. If you are interested in joining an organization that rewards individual initiative and promotes career development through life-long learning visit us at www.sabey.com.
Tour Quincy Campus
Sabey Data Centers About Us
This position will be responsible for "hands-on" day-to-day operation of a 24/7 data center that includes administrative office space. The facility incorporates state of the art redundant power and environmental systems.
This position is responsible for performing basic preventive maintenance tasks, cleaning equipment rooms, troubleshooting on electrical / mechanical equipment, and operating building control systems.
- Develop and maintain project work plans, estimates, and schedules for a small project or multiple concurrent projects.
- Manage and document facilities work orders and customer service requests.
- Manage vendor activities, monitor progress to ensure objectives are achieved.
- Provide support for a variety of projects within the Data Center.
- Interact with Data Center Management, Property Management, and Staff on project efforts
- Develop and maintain operational process, procedures and as-built drawings.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing as required for customer interaction
- Perform preventative maintenance and repairs on general facilities equipment
- The candidate will be called upon to execute MOPs and EOPs, to participate in the training program, and other duties as assigned.
- Embody Sabey core values
- Other duties as assigned
Ability to work swing shifts and night shifts
Ability to maneuver up to 50 pounds
Ability to operate power tools
Ability to work independently
Ability to communicate with all levels of Sabey employees, vendors, and contractors
High School diploma or GED required
General facility maintenance and operations skills
Proficiency in Microsoft Suite and Microsoft Project
Working knowledge of the English Language – ability to demonstrate written and verbal comprehension and expression
Ability to respond promptly to on-call situations
Excellent time management skills – ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
Sabey Corporation and its affiliates require all new hires, as a condition of employment, to produce evidence that they are fully immunized against COVID-19 or submit a bona fide medical or religious exemption for not being fully immunized against COVID-19, which will be subject to approval by the Company. Candidates will be required to comply with this requirement in order to be eligible to advance in an open search.
Sabey Corporation and its subsidiaries, including Sabey Data Centers and Sabey Construction, are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religion, or national origin.
Another Source works with their clients, on a retained project basis, to maximize the recruiting process.
Contact Person: Marcie Glenn
Location: Quincy, WA
Application Method: Resume
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903