Employer: DEAR Services
Are You A Plumbing Technician Who Wants To Work For A Thriving Company Where You Can Grow, Be Recognized, And Be Rewarded For Your Work?
We strive to create an environment that makes you excited to come to work everyday. Our philosophy is, if your employees are happy everyone wins.You can push yourself everyday knowing that this is a career for life and your hard work will be rewarded.
Does this sound like a place you’d like to spend your day?
* If you work at a job you can barely tolerate…
* If you work at a job that doesn’t respect you…
* If you work at a job that fills you with dread the night before
* And if you want to wake up in the morning because you CAN’T WAIT to push yourself to be more successful, and even to make a lot of money…
Then we want to talk to you.
Today is awesome! You showed up for work, got a truck that was ready to go with all of your equipment and supplies, found the team member you would be training that day, and you drove to your first customer’s house to work on a customer’s plumbing. The project is a challenge but you’re always ready to step-up to that challenge to make sure that your work is of the highest quality and the customer is thrilled with the service they receive. You wrap up the first project of the day and get ready to move on to the next house. You’re already looking forward to tomorrow!
- Work with the team: You stay in contact with your supervisor and your team to make sure the work orders are completed efficiently
everyone pitches in because it’s ultimately about serving the customer.
- Develop your expertise: You install and repair plumbing systems, knowing that you’re ultimately helping people live comfortable and safer lives. Over time, you gain a growing expertise at diagnosing problems and understanding how to repair or replace them. You respond to emergencies with safety as your top priority.
- Become a trusted professional: You keep your tools neat, clean, and well-maintained so they’re handy and ready for use and safe. You’ll learn to prepare written materials (e.g. scope of work, work orders, bids, equipment inventory, etc.) because you know that this keeps everyone informed – from the customer to the team back at the office.
- You love to learn: You have a high school diploma or equivalent. Most importantly, you have a drive to learn more because you know that it serves everyone – from the customer to the team to yourself. You’re even willing to be cross-trained in other trades.
- You’re a tech-savvy people-person: You love the puzzle and adventure of understanding and completing the technical challenges you’re posed with every day. At the same time, you’re comfortable talking to a homeowner and professionally educating them on what their options are. Equipment handling, technical information, basic math and geometry? No problem.
- You’re ready to work: You have experience servicing, troubleshooting, diagnosing, repairing and installing water heaters, tubs, toilets, sinks, faucets, showers, various valves, pipes, drains, water softeners, etc. You possess your own tools necessary to complete a plumbing diagnosis and repair. You have a driver’s license, a ready-to-work attitude, and no problem handling the physical demands of the job – such as lifting heavy equipment or balancing on a ladder. You’re capable of working in enclosed spaces or doing a significant amount of crawling and standing. (Hey, if this is a surprise to you then you probably shouldn’t be a plumber).
- You’re a professional: You are clean, neat, and well-groomed in appearance and you understand that safety is paramount. You won’t work anywhere that is unsafe but you know safety is a two-way street, so you won’t do anything unsafe either.
Now Is Your Time
Please fill out the form at the top of this page if you would like to join our team and learn more about our FULL Benefits package.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Kent, WA
Application Method: Online: https://www.dearservices.net/job/expert-plumbing-technician/
Base Pay: DOQ
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903