Employer: Blythe Mechanical Inc.
Blythe Mechanical Inc - Service Department
HVAC Service Technician
We are looking for an experienced and self-motivated HVAC Service Technician to join our Service Department. This is a great opportunity to join a well-respected company and highly motivated team! Our Service Department performs maintenance, service, and installation of HVAC and Refrigeration equipment for our residential and commercial customers.
- Energetic, engaging and proactive with a positive attitude
- Professional manner and appearance
- Problem solver, willing to put in the extra effort to do the job correctly
- Honest and trustworthy with a strong work ethic
- Strong attention to detail with excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
Basic Job Duties:
- Provide knowledgeable and courteous service, maintenance and repair of HVAC systems
- Evaluate HVAC/R equipment for repair or replacement and communicate details effectively
- Install and perform start-up of HVAC/R systems
- Boiler experience and basic operation preferred
- Light commercial and industrial service
- Minimum 5 years of HVAC experience (Refrigeration experience desired but not necessary)
- High school diploma or equivalent, Technical AA degree preferred
- EPA Refrigerant Handling Card
- Electrical O6A License or trainee card
- Physically able to climb ladders to work from height, work in crawl spaces and lift objects up to 50 pounds
- Valid Washington state Driver’s license and a safe driving record
- Basic computer skills for electronic documentation
- Availability to be on call nights and/or weekends as required
- Must possess applicable Industry Certifications and Licenses
We are a locally owned company and value our employees. We offer competitive pay and a positive, team oriented work environment.
Employees are required to join the United Association Local 26 Plumbers and Pipefitters Union.
Blythe Mechanical Inc is a drug-free workplace. Drug screening is conducted pre-hire and at random during employment.
Blythe Mechanical Inc is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or Vietnam era or other protected veterans. Blythe's policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. To achieve our goal of equal opportunity, we maintain an affirmative action program through which we take good faith efforts to recruit, hire and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, persons with disabilities, Vietnam era veterans, and other protected veterans.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
Location: Bellingham, WA
Application Method: Online: https://seeker.worksourcewa.com/jobview/GetJob.aspx?JobID=211675180&JobTitle=HVAC+Service+Technician&isjs=2&q=hvac&rad_units=miles&pp=25&nosal=true&vw=b&setype=2&jsrdt=17%2f09%2f2021+11%3a17%3a49&pade=&jpt=1
Base Pay: DOQ
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903