Employer: Thermoforming Systems LLC
Title: Field Service Technician
Department: Field Service
Reports To: Aftermarket / Service Manager
Performance Plan: PSP, 4
Based out of Yakima Washington this position requires 25-30% travel both domestic and international. Applicants require a two year Electrical or Mechanical based education or the equivalent. Maintain a valid driver’s license and possess or able to obtain a valid passport for domestic and international travel. On the job training expanding your electrical, controls, mechanical, and customer service abilities while being fully supported. Applicants need to be driven and have the ability to work independently, once trained, when traveling.
This is an hourly based position with incentive pay when traveling. TSL offers overtime pay, travel incentive pay, health insurance, and 401K with employer matching, vacation and sick pay. All employees retain any and all travel benefits in frequent flyer, hotel and rental car programs. Those with additional languages are encouraged to apply.
Statement of Expectations
TSL expects all employees to comply with the responsibilities of their assigned position to the highest degree of performance by:
• Adhering to the company’s policies and supporting Management decisions and goals in a positive, professional manner.
• Representing the Company with a high level of integrity and professionalism.
• Willingness to adapt to changing business needs and deadlines.
• Possessing a work ethic that includes neatness and punctuality.
• Ensuring the integration of the quality management system requirements into the organization’s conformity reporting and continuous improvement.
• Check out assembled thermoforming lines mechanically and electrically.
• Power up and test finished thermoforming lines.
• Dry cycle and wet test thermoforming lines.
• Troubleshoot and repair thermoforming equipment.
• Retrofit thermoforming lines mechanically, electrically and controls in the field.
• Communicate and work well with customers.
• Manage weekly expense reports
• Provide daily service reports when in the field.
Education / Experience
• High School diploma or equivalent; college or technical degree preferred
Contact Person: Craig Richardson
Location: Union Gap, WA
Application Method: Email
Base Pay: DOE
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903