Employer: JRT Mechanical Inc.
HVAC Service Technician - March 2022
We're looking for an experienced HVAC Installer to join our service team! Our work is primarily commercial service work and small commercial projects. We will provide you with your own service vehicle and all the tools you need to do your job! With our quickly growing service division, we can offer our employees many opportunities for growth as well.
Our focus is primarily commercial service work and small commercial projects. We will provide you with your own service vehicle and all the tools you need to do your job!
- Customers may include: School districts, hotels, apartments, food processing plants, warehouses, factories, assisted livings, logistics facilities, grocery stores, high tech companies, restaurants, etc.
- Portion of the projects are likely prevailing wage.
HVAC Tech Duties include:
- Working with customers and owners to identify issues and pain points
- Work closely with JRT Service Manager to create estimates
- Propose and sell maintenance contracts to customers
- Working with facilities managers to determine all project needs
- Troubleshoot complex building systems and making necessary repairs
- Identifying and providing cost saving measure to customers
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with customers
- Training new apprentices in proper techniques and practices
- Keep detailed notes and create work reports documenting projects
- Misc. HVAC maintenance and repairs
HVAC Tech Qualifications:
- 4 years of HVAC service experience
- 2 years of management experience preferred
- Wage offered is based on experience
HVAC Tech Employment Benefits Offered:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacations/Holidays
- Paid Training
- Wellness program
- 401k Profit Sharing
- Supplemental plans (Ex. Accident, Disability)
- New technology
- And many more!
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer – Drug-Free Workplace
Apply on Indeed or our website!
Our Culture Video: https://youtu.be/x22hQMY5-QM
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $26.00 - $44.00 per hour
Location: Vancouver, WA
Application Method: Online: https://hire.auzmor.com/jrtmechanical/careers/6c80ad9d25e740be8c47d4b6bbb79b66
Base Pay: $26 - $44/ HR
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903