Employer: Honey Bucket
Diesel Truck Mechanic
- Year-round FT+ work
- Hourly Pay: $25.00-32.00 or DOE
- Benefits: Union – Teamsters 313
- Schedule: Swing shift - 2:00PM-10:30PM with overtime
- Paid Weekly
Who We Are:
Honey Bucket, a division of Northwest Cascade, is the premier provider of sanitation across the western region and Texas. With over 500 employees across five states, our team of dedicated people work to set us apart creating safe innovative solutions and exceeding customer expectations for their portable restrooms and services, hand-washing stations, fencing, and storage containers.
Day in the Life:
Northwest Cascade has an immediate need for a Diesel Mechanic to join its team. The Diesel Mechanic will be responsible for maintaining the readiness of Northwest Cascade vehicle's and equipment. In addition, the Diesel Mechanic may be responsible for the following:
- Conduct thorough inspections and diagnostic tests to troubleshoot issues and ensure vehicles remain in proper operating condition
- Perform routine and preventative maintenance services
- Utilize diagnostic tools including laptops, scanners, and wiring diagrams to diagnose and repair diesel engines
- Repair and replace drive train components including automatic and manual transmissions, clutches, drive lines and differentia
- Diagnose and repair hydraulic systems and components
- Perform DOT inspections on trucks and trailers
- Maintain safe and organized work area
-Maintain current knowledge of job and technical skills by participating in educational opportunities and reading technical and regulation publications
- Adhere to NWC Safety Policies and follows all applicable laws and regulations
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Who Are We Looking For:
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years practical experience in commercial fleet maintenance. In addition, we will consider the following qualifications when reviewing applications:
- Applicants must have a clean driving record and valid driver's license
- CDL is preferred
- Welding certification and fabrication experience is preferred
- Must have own tools and proficient in all use of all tools of trade
- Basic computer skills to input vehicle maintenance records and diagnosis equipment
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
Northwest Cascade is committed to the growth and development of our employees’ offering on the job training, advancement opportunities and a unique life-long learning program that provides tuition reimbursement for almost any class.
Northwest Cascade reinvests a percentage of its net profits into employees through annual performance bonuses and provides shareholder opportunities to management.
Our exceptional benefits package includes employer-paid medical, vision and dental for you and your family plus paid time-off and generous union pension.
Conquering tough jobs with Diversity and Inclusion:
At Northwest Cascade, home of Honey Bucket, opportunities are equal for all people (race, gender, age, religion, and identity) through hard work and achievement. Our sense of pride, passion, and belonging unites us in our commitment to doing tough jobs for our customers. We have learned through experience that different ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds create a strong and innovative workforce that delivers outstanding results.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Location: Puyallup, WA
Application Method: Online: https://honeybucket.com/careers/
Base Pay: $25 - $32/ HR
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903