Employer: Columbia Basin Health Association
Responsible for performing various financial processing functions relating to accounting, daily cash management, document management, and other clerical and administrative duties.
- Responsible for performing the accounts payable function
- Responsible for maintaining financial weekly processes
- Responsible to perform the daily cash receipts function.
- Responsible for document storage and management
- Maintains knowledge of other staff accountant responsibilities to provide back-up and support.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Promotes a positive work culture and upholds clinic policies and procedures, including the WE CARE standards of Behavior.
- Uphold confidentiality at all times in regards to CBHA activities, reports, financials, patient health information and other proprietary information specific to CBHA.
Professional and Technical Knowledge:
- Possesses an Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience in the field of Business Administration, Finance or Accounting.
- Possesses familiarity with the processes and operations performed in an Accounting Department with general ledger knowledge.
- Familiar with established accounting standards and procedures.
- Ability to prepare basic correspondence and simple reports with Microsoft Word.
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel to create tables and simple displays of information.
- Ability to create basic presentations in Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Job duties require the effective communication of information during informal and formal verbal presentations.
- Job duties require the effective communication of information in written (including electronic) correspondence.
- Communicates complex concepts in a clear effective manner for a general audience.
Location: Othello, WA
Application Method: Online: https://external-cbha.icims.com/jobs/1538/job?utm_source=indeed_integration&iis=Job+Board&iisn=Indeed&indeed-apply-token=73a2d2b2a8d6d5c0a62696875eaebd669103652d3f0c2cd5445d3e66b1592b0f
Base Pay: DOQ
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903