Employer: Sierra Pacific Industries
Currently, we are seeking a qualified Night Shift Chip Truck Driver for our trucking division based in Shelton, WA. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced commercial truck driver, or a training opportunity with the qualifications below.
About The Position
• Drive chip trucks in accordance with traffic laws
• Load and unload chip and byproduct and transport to destination
• Hook and unhook trailers and operate chip dump
• Maintain accurate record-keeping and meet dispatch schedules on time
• Perform duties in a safe and efficient manner
• Must have Class A license, current medical card, clean DMV record and good work references
• Preference given to applicants with commercial truck driving experience or educational equivalent
Why Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low-cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, the Foundation gives an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please inquire by calling:
Sierra Pacific Industries
Jacquelin Earley, Human Resources
Sierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.
View all of our available trucking positions at: www.spi-ind.com/trucking
Interested in SPI, but not this job? Look for future openings at: www.spi-ind.com/careers
Contact Person: Jacquelin Earley
Location: Shelton, WA
Application Method: Phone
Base Pay: DOE
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903