Employer: Space Needle Headquarters
GENERAL POSITION SUMMARY: To review, process and pay all invoices incurred by the company in a timely and accurate manner. Additional responsibilities include the Gift Cards issuance and Handling Chargebacks.
- Ensure that all invoices are properly approved and matched with purchase orders where applicable prior to processing.
- Pay all properly approved invoices in a timely and accurate manner, taking purchase discounts where applicable.
- Prepare and distribute Accounts Payable reports in a timely and accurate manner. File and archive paid invoices and appropriate Accounts Payable reports.
- Provide clerical and accounting support on an as-needed basis.
- Monitor and resolve chargeback inquiries.
- Manage the issuance of Gift Cards for internal and externals.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Prepare monthly credit card statements for owners. Ensure policies are followed and enter monthly JE.
- Prepare checks according to disbursement schedule.
- Maintain master vendor list.
- Prepare and distribute purchases journals to appropriate departmental directors.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- AA or AS in accounting is preferred
- AP or bookkeeping experience is required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong general Math skills
- Attention to accuracy and confidentiality of work
- Effective work ethic at high level of productivity
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Maintain confidentiality of financial and payroll information
- Strong ten key and keypunching skills
The Space Needle symbolizes the innovative and forward-thinking spirit of Seattle. Our Team Members reflect our inclusive city, diverse country, and multicultural world. As an equal opportunity employer, we make all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, the presence of any sensory, physical, or mental disability, military status, political ideology, genetic information, or any other status protected by local, state, or federal law. All Team Members and potential Team Members who apply for an opening will be considered without regard to these factors. We carefully screen applicants based on qualifications such as their training, education, skills, aptitude, experience, and previous work record.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Seattle, WA
Application Method: Online: https://phh.tbe.taleo.net/phh01/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=SPACENEEDLE&cws=1&rid=2056
Base Pay: Depending on Qualifications
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903