Employer: Lynden Sheet Metal
HVAC Service Tech apprentice - will train
Lynden Sheet Metal has been in business since 1940 and is growing at phenomenal rate. The HVAC service field is exploding and this is a great opportunity to learn a career that will lead to a high paying career. You will be part of a highly respected team, enjoy job security, and the opportunity for growth within the company.
We are looking for someone who is looking for a long term career at our company. Candidate will need solid mechanical aptitude and background, someone who likes to find the source of a problem and the solution to it, and someone who can deal well with customers and contractors.
With our clientele, no one day is ever the same. We work on everything from standard furnaces, boilers, water heaters, fireplaces to roof top units, to walk in coolers and freezers, to restaurant equipment, to boilers and chillers. Our primary service area is Whatcom and Skagit Counties, but we do have accounts in Snohomish County as well. We do both residential and commercial work.
We are proud to offer:
- Great pay
- Comprehensive Benefit package -- medical, retirement, PTO, holidays
- Company vehicle--once you are able to be out on your own, take your vehicle home. A lot of times you will be dispatched straight from home via our computerized scheduling system,
- Company phone
- Ongoing training
- Great place to work-- we have a great crew who knows how to work hard, have fun and get along.
- Steady year round employment
- A company who respects their employees. While there is plenty of overtime, we understand you have lives outside of work and we do our best to respect that and accommodate "life".
-Potential to make up to $35-$40 per hour once you are at journeyman level.
Applicant must have good driving record and pass a background check. The job will require lifting items in excess of 75 lbs., working in crawlspaces, tight areas and from heights. Position is full time.
Please detail in your resume or cover letter your mechanical background and/or construction experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Construction or Mechanical: 1 year (Preferred)
Driver's License with clean record (Required)
Work Location: One location
Location: Lynden, WA
Application Method: Online: https://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=hvac%20technician&l=Washington%20State&vjk=84001ad53d7cee45&advn=6485525614553773
Base Pay: $35 - $40/ HR
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903