Employer: Mercurio's Heating & Air Conditioning
Mercurio's Heating & Conditioning is a fast growing, heating, cooling, and electrical service company seeking a Residential HVAC Technician with a minimum of 2 years experience. With over 60 employees, and 29 years of operating history, we are one of the leading providers of HVAC services in Tacoma, Gig Harbor, Puyallup, and the surrounding areas. We provide top pay, medical insurance, IRA/Retirement savings matching, paid vacation, paid holiday, sick leave and training.
- Diagnostics, repairs, and tune ups on residential gas furnaces, electric furnaces, heat pumps, air conditioners, ductless mini-splits, duct work, etc.
- Educating customers and selling necessary repairs and maintenance agreements
- Using an ipad to create customer invoices and communicate with the office
- 2+ years experience as an HVAC residential service technician
- Valid driver license and clean driving history
- Able to pass a background and drug screening
- Pay $30-$45 / hr
- Up to $5,000 signing bonus!
- Health insurance
- Retirement with company matching
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Company ipad
- Company vehicle
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume. All contacts will be kept confidential. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30.00 - $45.00 per hour
Health savings account
Paid time off
Monday to Friday
HVAC Service Technician: 2 years (Preferred)
Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: One location
Location: Tacoma, WA
Application Method: Online: https://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=hvac%20technician&l=Washington%20State&vjk=636ce8a4d2dc725c
Base Pay: $30 - $45/ HR
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903