Employer: Adventurer Manufacturing
About Adventurer Manufacturing:
We are a family run business building outdoor adventure vehicles since 1969. Our success has been driven through our focus on building not only great products but building a great experience, team, and community.
Our vision is to deliver an experience that is all about adventure and where it leads. An experience that enables our customer to explore the possibilities for generations.
As we take our business into the next 50 years, we have identified the need to expand our product development team to drive our customer experience through improved process, design planning, and product accuracy.
The Manufacturing Engineering Technician is responsible for identifying and implementing manufacturing process improvements, establishing/training to manufacturing best practices and creating manufacturing plans to ensure efficiency and accuracy in the assembly process at each station. This role will also be responsible for CNC programming of routers along with managing the materials and processes associated with the CNC.
Essential responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Responsibilities for a Manufacturing Engineering Technician
• Lead process improvement projects related to CNC machining and RV assembly.
• Utilize programming software to create CNC programs and make changes to existing programs as needed.
• Support problem solving and corrective actions related to manufacturing processes.
• Document and train to best practices related to CNC machining and component assembly.
• Collaborate with Quality and Design Engineering to review new or modified designs and build quality, efficiency, and consistency into the manufacturing process.
• Be a liaison between production and design engineering.
• Identify and implement opportunities for improvement related to CNC programming, workstation, and materials.
• Assist with troubleshoot and resolution of problems with machines or processes as they arise.
• Assist with training of new employees on how to properly operate CNC machines and programs.
• Degree in a Manufacturing related field a plus.
• 3-5 years’ experience working in a manufacturing environment required
• Training in CNC computer programming and/or equivalent work experience required. Experience using AlphaCam/MultiCam CNC programming software a plus.
• Minimum 2 years drawing experience using AutoCad Inventor, SolidWorks, or equivalent 3D drawing program.
• Must be skilled at trouble shooting and resolving mechanical or logistical problems that arise.
• Must have ability to work in a fast-paced Production and Engineering environment.
• Must have excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to work independently and closely follow directions.
• Ability to work overtime as needed.
• Ability to travel for training as needed.
• Ability to lift, move or maneuver up to 50lbs.
• Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
• Must be a Team Player, Adaptable, Reliable, Detail Oriented, Safety Minded and able to provide/accept constructive input. • Passion for the outdoor lifestyle leading to in-depth product knowledge a plus.
• A culture that values opportunity for growth and development.
• Competitive base pay with PTO as well as paid Holidays.
• Salary: DOQ.
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and health benefit programs.
• Company-match 401(k) retirement savings program.
• Equal Opportunity Workplace
• Drug-Free Workplace
Contact Person: Melissa Gargaro
Location: Yakima, WA
Application Method: Email resume to: email@example.com
Base Pay: $22-$26 HR
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903