Employer: Atomic Fabrications, LLC
Full Job Description:
Do you have solid Tig welding skills and want to learn how to fabricate from start to finish? Maybe you have all these skills and are looking for a healthier work environment!
This position is roughly 40% welding and 60% fabrication/finishing. Daily tasks vary significantly. Training is available for all fabrication and finishing areas as needed. Cross training is a big part of Atomics culture.
ATOMIC FABRICATIONS, LLC is a custom metal fabrication company located in South Seattle. We are committed to quality while providing a work environment that fosters continuous improvement and professional growth.
WELDING DUTIES AND RESPOSIBILITIES:
- GTAW (Tig weld) carbon steel, stainless steel and aluminum
- FCAW and GMAW (wire feed) carbon steel, stainless steel and aluminum
- Make jigs and spacer as needed for accurate fabrication of parts
- Ability to hold measurements up to 0.01”
- Ability to hold angles up to 0.25 degrees
- Accurately record time to jobs on a daily basis in E2
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment and use appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) at all times.
- Adequate written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work independently and within a team
METAL FABRICATION DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Ability to hold tolerance to 0.01”
- Ability to read blueprint
- Brake forming, rolling, shearing & punching
- CNC press brake
- CNC milling
- Grind welds flush with minimal digging
- Remove color from welds
- Grain, sand, polish stainless
- Degreasing, cleaning
- Penetrol parts
- Patina work
- Considerable use of arms and legs
- Lift up to 50lbs
- Balancing and handling of material.
- Stand and walk on concrete for 8hrs
- Frequent movement of the whole body
Full-time position 40 hours per week Monday - Friday 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM.
Starting wages are 25.00-30.00 based on skill
Full-time employees are eligible for medical, dental, paid time off, quarterly bonuses, and six paid holidays after 60 days probationary period.
We offer a company 401K with 4% match after 12 months of employment for employees at least 21 years old.
Atomic Fabrications, LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer. Every employee has the right to work in surroundings that are free from all forms of unlawful discrimination. Atomic Fabrications, LLC will not engage in or tolerate any discrimination in the workplace prohibited by local, state, or federal law. Specifically, no employee will be discriminated against based on their race, sex/gender, religion/creed, pregnancy, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, national origin, genetics/genetic markers, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 - $30.00 per hour
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
Seattle, WA 98108: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
Welding: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Location: Seattle, WA
Application Method: Online: https://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=welder&l=Washington%20State&vjk=68f51a952d055d87&advn=2675112278021836
Base Pay: $25 - $30/ HR
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903