Employer: Lamb Weston - Boardman East
Lamb Weston is looking for a motivated individual that will be responsible for diagnosing any maintenance issues within the plant. They will also be installing and setting up equipment and assuring that it is properly operating. They will be expected to advise supervisory personnel on maintenance requirements, repairs made to equipment, and any maintenance activities to maximize plant production.
Promote safe work practices.
* Perform job functions independently with minimal supervision.
* Communicate computer/math skills.
* Assist in training of employees.
* Work on projects in a safe and timely manner.
* Lift and/or move 50 pounds up to 100 pounds.
* Work any shift/day of the week including rotating.
* Work with loud noise, fumes, airborne particles, and in hot/humid or cold environment.
* Able to stand, stairs, reach, push/pull and have stamina.
* Earned a High school diploma and a year of work experience in this type of position.
Basic and Preferred Qualifications
Able to demonstrate safe and skilled application of tools commonly used in this plant in accordance with established practices and procedures. Able to recognize and name materials and supplies commonly used in this plant accordance with established practices and procedures.
Contact Person: Madison Liquin
Location: Boardman, OR
Application Method: Phone
Base Pay: $28.79
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903