Employer: Greenleaf Power
The IC&E (Instrumentation, Controls and Electrical) Technician is responsible for the
maintenance and repair of all instruments, controls, and electrical systems at the plant.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Inspects, tests, adjusts and maintains all instruments, control and electrical systems to
ensure equipment is in good working condition
- Preforms preventative maintenance duties on all major equipment and systems as well
as emergency back-up systems
- Works on plant distributed control system, including troubleshooting and configuration
- Maintains complete equipment files, logs and drawings for all designated equipment.
- Submits requisitions for spare parts and assists in managing inventory. Helps to forecast
needs for parts and equipment, particularly during planned maintenance outages.
- Participates in administrative maintenance of the plant operating manuals, technical
references, diagrams and maintenance records.
- Inspects, tests, repairs, replaces as necessary all types of motors, generators,
transformers, switches, control equipment, wiring, electrical signal and communications
systems and storage batteries.
- Maintains emissions monitoring equipment as required by air permits
- Organizes technical data and completes appropriate records and reports
- Analyzes and interprets a wide variety of technical test data
- Assist with plant shutdown and start-up including the turbine and all auxiliary equipment
- Maintains a functional knowledge of the operations software and hardware
- Works closely with all team members to ensure each task is completed in a safe and
efficient manner in compliance with all regulatory requirements
- Assists in the control of quality and productivity while maintaining good housekeeping
standards on a continual basis
- Attends safety meetings and training programs and participates in plant safety
programs as required.
- Required to work overtime as necessary in the form of additional hours per day and
additional days per week as dictated by plant operations including but not limited to
call-ins and outages both forced and planned.
Contact Person: Matt Granderson
Location: Wendel, CA
Application Method: Email
Base Pay: commensurate with experience
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903