Employer: Lamb Weston
* Safety disconnect conduit. panel board, load center, magnetic starter, motor control center, single phase motors, poly motors and transformers.
* Promote safe work practices and assures that safe work practices are followed in all work areas.
* Have good communication/math skills.
* Assist in training of employees.
* Must able to do Preventative Maintenance.
* Must hold a valid Oregon State Manufacturing Journeyman Electrical License or LME.
* Will be required to frequently lift and/or move 50 pounds up to 100 pounds.
* Applicant must be able to work 12 hour, overtime and any shift/day of the week.
* The job requires you to work around loud noise, fumes airborne particles, and in hot/humid or cold environment. Must be able to provide some basic tools.
Contact Person: Madison Liquin
Location: Boardman, Oregon
Application Method: Email
Base Pay: $39.90
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903