Employer: Plummer Forest Products
Full Job Description
We are currently looking for a shift Electrician! $2,000 Sign on Bonus
The shift Electrician is responsible for responding to upset conditions and/or requests for maintenance in all parts of the facility. They are to troubleshoot upset conditions, make adjustments, and make repairs both electrical and mechanical. Also maintain facility HVAC equipment and ensure all plant electrical equipment is in safe operating condition.
• Safely install, maintain, troubleshoot, and repair electrical equipment.
• Continuously evaluate and analyze electrical safety processes and procedures.
• Build good working relationships with other departments within the plant.
• Model, implement, and comply with all company safe codes and industry standards.
• Utilize trouble shooting skills to assist in designing and repairing electrical systems.
• SCADA and HMI experience
• Hydraulics, welding, and pneumatics.
• Three phase systems
• Variable frequency drives
• Programming and troubleshooting PLC systems(Allen Bradley, Siemens)
• DCS system, Rockwell, plant PAX
• Ethernet, networking, installation and troubleshooting
• Installation and fabrication of RMC, IMC, and EMT conduit.
• Use and interpretation of NEC code book.
• Proficient in all Microsoft office applications
• Ability to work in a physically demanding environment, including climbing and heavy lifting.
• Ability to work both indoors and outdoors in all types of weather conditions.
• Ability to work holidays, nights, and weekends (as needed)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
• 401(k) matching
• Dental insurance
• Health insurance
• Life insurance
• Paid time off
• Vision insurance
• 12 hour shift
• Night shift
• Bonus pay
• Signing bonus
Contact Person: Steven Brickey
Location: Post Falls, ID
Application Method: Email
Base Pay: $65,000-80,000
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903