Employer: Dyno Nobel
As the Instrumentation & Electrical Tech (I & E Tech), you will install, troubleshoot, maintain, repair, and calibrate the plant instrumentation equipment (pneumatic & electronic) including pressure, level, temperature, and flow switches and transmitters. Other duties will include:
- Comply with all HSEQ Requirements.
- Follow the National Electrical Code for all electrical installations.
- Install, troubleshoot, maintain and repair components and instruments including pressure, level, temperature, and flow switches and transmitters.
- Install, troubleshoot, maintain and repair electronic control instruments and analyzers for boiler controls and other process monitoring and control systems.
- Maintain HVAC systems when required.
- Work with engineering to maintain process control computer information systems and hardware. Must document systems operation and modification.
- Bend, thread and install electrical conduits.
- Install wire in conduit systems and install terminations and switches.
- Install, troubleshoot, repair, tune and calibrate components of a control loop (controllers, valves, recorders, transmitters) pneumatic and electronic.
- Perform regular testing and calibration of plant instruments used for plant monitoring (mass specs, BTU analyzers, NOx analyzers, pH monitors).
- Read blueprints and piping diagrams and follow manufacturer’s specifications for equipment installation.
- Use plant computer information systems (SAP) to retrieve parts for repairs and verify that parts and materials are correct.
- Use plant safety practices and procedures to conduct maintenance activities.
- Respond to unscheduled plant repair/rework needs during off-shifts as requested. May be required to work in other disciplines as needed.
This is a day shift position working Monday - Friday. Pay depends on years of experience and types of certifications.
What We’re Looking For:
- High school diploma or equivalent with Technical training through instrument/electrical crafts, or technical colleges.
Oregon LEB electrical license or higher
- 3+ years experience in the electrical/instrumentation installation and maintenance fields preferred
- Familiarity with PSM facilities, strong computer skill sets, and experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Mechanical aptitude, with an understanding of plant equipment and documentation skills
- Proficient in the use of instrumentation and electrical testing equipment. Analyzer, DCS (Delta V) and control valve experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of safe electrical work practices including NFPA 70E, LOTO and the NEC.
- Experience with computerized maintenance systems (SAP) preferred, but not required.
- Positive attitude, friendly demeanor, and a team player
Contact Person: Kayla Judd
Location: St Helens, OR
Application Method: Resume
Base Pay: DOE - starts at $32.30 HR
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903