CMC is seeking two Maintenance Technicians - one for Day Shift & one for Night Shift for the production facility located in Hillsboro, OR. As a Maintenance Technician, you will work in a dynamic team environment, performing preventive, corrective, and diagnostic maintenance proficiently on a variety of innovative manufacturing equipment as well as performing specific building maintenance operations.
Shift Schedule: Day Shift
Sunday-Tuesday, Rotating Wednesdays 5:30am-6pm.
Sunday - Tuesday, Rotating Saturdays 5:30pm - 6:00am.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Utilize diagnostic equipment to monitor equipment performance, diagnose root cause, and make reliability improvement recommendations.
• Dismantle, adjust and repair equipment according to maintenance specifications and repair manuals.
• Use schematics, hand tools, electrical gauges and common test equipment for calibration, diagnosis and repair of equipment.
• Support site facility infrastructure repair and maintenance such as minor painting, plumbing, and carpentry
• Assist in the installation of minor building infrastructure.
• Recognizing and resolving safety related issues with factory equipment or building maintenance.
• Vendor management and coordination.
• Other duties as assigned.
To be successful in this role, candidates must possess the following background, skills, and experience:
• Associates/Technical Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in direct equipment maintenance.
• Ability to read and understand equipment mechanical and electrical drawings and schematics.
• High level of attention to detail.
• Good mechanical aptitude
• Methodical approach to troubleshooting and project management.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Self-motivator; ability to work independently under general guidance and direction.
• Ability to independently learn systems and processes associated with the role.
• Ability to work overtime or temporarily modify shift schedule to support facilities maintenance and manufacturing operations as needed.
• Knowledge of and ability to use Computerized Maintenance Management Systems.
• MS Excel and Word skills a plus.
Diversity & Inclusion
CMC is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer! We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
To protect the overall health and well-being of employees and their families, our customers and visitors, others who spend time in our facilities, and the communities in which we operate from the risks associated with COVID, CMC now requires all successful applicants for employment with CMC to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by the date of hire as a condition of employment.
Contact Person: Helen Mckee
Location: Hillsboro, OR
Application Method: Email
Base Pay: 20.00-32.00/hr
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903