Employer: Hilltop Refrigeration, Inc.
Refrigeration/HVAC Technician 1 year experience
We are currently looking for a qualified HVAC and Refrigeration Service Technician to join our team. Hilltop has a good reputation in the community and treats all employees respectfully. If you are currently enrolled or have completed trade school for HVAC, Hilltop would be a good career choice, as we have a diversified workplace and experienced employees that can further your knowledge in this field. We encourage you to apply, we would love to talk to you.
As a Service Technician you will perform repairs or replacements on commercial/industrial refrigeration & HVAC equipment. You will be responsible for responding to maintenance and service calls as well as installation services. This is a mobile job servicing the Metropolitan and South end of Portland area of Portland, OR and Vancouver, WA.
• Must be dependable and flexible as we are 24-hour service
• Required to have an OSHA 10 Card and EPA Universal Card
• Current, valid driver's license with clean driving record
• Education: High School or equivalent. HVAC/R trade school preferred.
• Washington Labor and Industries card license 06a specific to HVAC/Refrigeration desired, but not required, as work will be performed in Oregon and Washington. Premium wage for those that have 06a license.
• Medical benefits (after 60-day period) 100% Company paid for Employee's medical.
• Paid vacation and holiday pay.
• Retirement plan matching.
• Very attractive starting pay.
• Company Van/Truck provided.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Woodland, WA
Application Method: Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Base Pay: DOQ
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903