Employer: Lamb Weston
Job Description Summary:
This position is responsible for repair and maintenance of equipment plant wide.
• Make proper electric motor diagnosis and mechanical repair.
• Install service panels, conduit, and wires.
• Troubleshoot and repair lighting systems; motor controls; variable frequency drives, control modules, and boards; circuit breakers; PLC's.
• Have thorough knowledge of the National Electric Code.
• Design basic electrical and electronic circuits.
• Use electrical/electronic diagnostic equipment and PLC programming equipment.
• Be knowledgeable of all single and three phase plant circuitries.
• Certificate of completion from two-year trade school preferred.
• Must be able to lift, push, and pull heavy items.
• Ability to lift 50 pounds six feet above the ground.
Contact Person: Mauricha Smith
Location: Quincy, WA
Application Method: Email
Base Pay: DOQ
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903