Employer: Yakima Programs Office (YVFWC)
Yakima Programs Office
Yakima Programs Office
Applicants for all positions will be required to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID 19 during the hiring process. Valid medical or religious exemptions will be considered, but serial COVID testing will be required to maintain employment.
Provides direct service and care coordination and/or education to patients of Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic.
• Education: High School Diploma or GED.
• Experience: Two years administrative support and customer service experience. An Associate's or Bachelor's degree may substitute for the two years of experience required.
• Licenses/Certificates/Registration: Driver's License and applicable license/certification; some positions may require program specific certification. A passing score of 9 on the ALTA exam is required for bilingual differential pay.
• Knowledge/Skills/Abilities Required: Bilingual proficiency in written and verbal communication preferred; a passing score of 9 on the ALTA is required for differential pay. Ability to plan, coordinate and organize work projects. Ability to provide professional written and verbal presentations. Ability to prioritize work and handle a variety of tasks simultaneously, with frequent interruptions. Ability to effectively interact with the public, patients, and clinic staff in a professional manner. Ability to understand and apply program requirements and applicable local, state and federal guidance. Knowledge of the social and health agencies in the area and services they provide. Effective verbal, written and listening communication skills. Basic proficiency with a variety of computer programs including Microsoft Office, Word and Excel.
We serve more than 181,000 patients across 25 medical clinics, 14 dental clinics, 10 pharmacies, and 64 program sites in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC's patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.
Working at YVFWC
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic:
• We will consistently trust one another to work for the common good.
• We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
• We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
• We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our community.
• We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
• We will let joy in.
• We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/W7N6Y4cwwqZ4sLbQu7yQE
Contact Person: Human Resources
Location: Yakima, Washington, 98901, United States
Application Method: https://www.click2apply.net/W7N6Y4cwwqZ4sLbQu7yQE
Base Pay: Hourly Wage
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903