Employer: Del Monte Foods
Installs and repairs electrical systems, apparatus, and electrical and electronic components and industrial machinery and equipment, with minimum supervision, by performing the following duties.
1) Installs and connects power supply wiring and conduit for newly installed machines and equipment's.
2) Diagnoses malfunctioning apparatus such as transformers, motors, and lighting fixtures and replaces damaged or broken wires and cables.
3) Tests malfunctioning machinery and discusses malfunction with other maintenance workers.
4) Replaces faulty electrical components of machine such as relays, switches, and motors, and positions sensing devices.
5) Diagnoses and repairs or replaces faulty electronic components.
6) Replaces electric motor bearings and rewires motors.
7) Plans layout of wiring and installs wiring, conduit, and electrical apparatus in buildings.
8) Diagnoses and replaces faulty mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic components of machines and equipment.
9) Ability to understand and interpret wiring diagrams.
10) Ability to perform additional general tasks including, but not limited to, carpentry, welding, cement work, plumbing, sheet metal work, roofing, etc.
11) Ability to install or work on Variable Frequency Drives
12) Ability to troubleshoot problems using PLC. Able to write ladder diagram programs into PLC.
13) Must maintain a clean working area.
Location: Yakima, WA
Application Method: https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=2157813&d=External#/
Base Pay: DOQ
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903