Information Technology Specialist Sr
Fort Dix, New Jersey
Responsible for supporting, managing and controlling the daily operations of IT systems. This includes maintaining the network, PCs and servers and supporting end users. Accounts for all computer hardware and software, and provides technical expertise on hardware, software and user issues. Carries out all duties in accordance with DynCorp ISO 9000 Quality and Safety Standards.
• Coordinates site IT operational functions.
• Primary responsibility for supporting hardware, software, network and computer security systems.
• Performs the complete range of computer services (to include researching costs and recommending selection of hardware and software, installation of new hardware and software, relocation of network hardware, and virus cleansing)
• Responsible for supporting the in-house PC based software solution for assigned program.
• Assists with the analysis, design, and implementation of LAN/WAN requirements.
• Manages, controls and accounts for program technology assets assigned to the IT department at the site.
• Controls and monitors user setup, Internet access, and assists in enforcing discipline in its use.
• Ensures all work is completed to appropriate quality standards.
• Performs other duties as required.
• Ability to convey complex hardware/software issues to non-computer oriented personnel.
• Ability to innovate and exercise sound judgment in defining and resolving complex and difficult tasks.
• Associates degree or higher, preferably in computer science or information technology.
• Minimum two (2) years of experience in a responsible IT position that required system analysis and troubleshooting.
• Experience supporting Microsoft Office Suite of products.
• Extensive knowledge of industry-standard software and peripherals, and a strong working knowledge of PCs, network and communications systems.
• A+, Network+ or equivalent certification is required.
• CISCO experience is highly desirable.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Location: Fort Dix, New Jersey
Application Method: Online: https://www.amentumcareers.com/jobs/32858
Base Pay: DOQ
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903