Employer: Zacklift International
Assembler / Mechanic
Starting role for Diesel Techs, Machinists and Welders!
Zacklift International is a family-owned company based in Cle Elum, Washington. We design and manufacture heavy duty towing equipment used all over the world. We are currently hiring a motivated and experienced Assembler / Mechanic. This position is responsible for all aspects of assembly inside our facility and includes the use of overhead cranes and cycling large hydraulically actuated assemblies. Candidates must have a can-do attitude and a passion for getting things done.
• Organize and prioritize the assembly area
• Use tools to make or repair parts and products.
• Interpret technical documents, such as diagrams, schematics, blueprints, or other verbal or written instructions.
• Work with other members of the line or group in order to assemble products.
• Keep a clean and tidy workspace.
• Meet all safety requirements of the company and industry.
• Identify any defective items and handle them according to established procedures.
• Ability to use reason to solve problems as they arise.
• Local candidates only
• A High school diploma or GED.
• Attention to detail.
• Excellent hand-eye coordination.
• Strong mechanical aptitude
• Ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
• Willing to perform repetitive tasks while sitting or standing for extended periods of time.
• Must have good eyesight, including depth perception, peripheral vision, and ability to differentiate between colors.
Job Type: Full-time
Email: Matther Freeborn
Location: Cle Elum, WA
Application Method: Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Base Pay: DOQ
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903