Provides program oversight in the operation and maintenance of all building automation systems to maximize efficiency and minimize costs. Working under limited supervision, monitors, inspects, and repairs equipment. Ensures compliance with safety rules and regulations, and oversees and schedules contracted work.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintains a total facilities systems management program which includes all the various connected and separate electrical, mechanical, life, safety, etc. systems that are operational in a facility. Ensures that measures are taken to operate all specialized systems in the most efficient manner to keep operating costs at a minimum.
- Complies with all applicable codes, regulations, governmental agency and Company directives related to systems operations and work safety.
- Inspects specialized systems to ensure operation of equipment is within design capabilities and achieves operational conditions prescribed by client.
- Oversees scope development, work request initiation, scheduling, and inspection of work performed by outside contractors, which includes proprietary work, licensed installations, upgrades, and maintenance and inspection of specialized systems.
- Responds quickly to emergency situations, summoning additional assistance as needed.
- Reviews assigned work orders. Estimates time and resources and orders necessary materials and supplies to complete all repairs.
- Performs assigned repairs and emergency and preventive maintenance. Completes maintenance and repair records as required.
- Performs other general maintenance of building systems and features to assist other trades as directed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Contact Person: Bryan Hesse
Location: San Diego, CA
Application Method: Email
Base Pay: DOE
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903