About JLL –
We’re JLL—a leading professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We have operations in over 80 countries and a workforce of over 91,000 individuals around the world who help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. As a global Fortune 500 company, we also have an inherent responsibility to drive sustainability and corporate social responsibility. That’s why we’re committed to our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world. We’re using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities.
Our core values of teamwork, ethics and excellence are also fundamental to everything we do and we’re honored to be recognized with awards for our success by organizations both globally and locally.
Creating a diverse and inclusive culture where we all feel welcomed, valued and empowered to achieve our full potential is important to who we are today and where we’re headed in the future. And we know that unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives help us think bigger, spark innovation and succeed together.
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all of the requirements below. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
Summary of Duties/Essential Functions:
- Maintain all HVACR and Chiller equipment with a professional and safe approach.
- Review and analyzing system data (reliability, 1 calls, etc) and developing initial recommendation with Chief Engineer on any maintenance changes, upgrades, replacements, etc.
- Provide professional feedback to update preventative maintenance procedures.
- Maintain up to date & complete system documentation in a central resource location, for all repairs or changes to the system.
- Monitor the operation and make adjustments on chiller, refrigeration, heat exchangers, HVAC, and hot water systems; monitors operation, adjusts, and maintains refrigeration, chilled water, and air conditioning equipment; boilers, and ventilating and hot water heaters; pumps, valves, piping and filters; other mechanical and electrical equipment; record readings and make adjustments where necessary to assure proper operation of equipment. Requires the ability to analyze the operation of various systems and troubleshoot any problems/malfunctions and perform corrective action as required.
- Perform preventive maintenance on HVACR and chiller systems to include: mobilization of tools, equipment and materials; performing work with minimal disruption to occupants; properly maintaining required documentation, conducting immediate cleanup of work area including returning tools to workshop, and unused supplies to store room; identifying and reporting all equipment problems, impending supply or material shortages to the Chief Engineer.
- Maintains tools and orders supplies as required for installation and repairs.
- Complies with departmental policy for the safe storage, usage and disposal of hazardous materials and refrigerants.
- Maintains a clean and safe workspace.
- Any and all other tasks/duties assigned
- High school diploma or state equivalent
- Universal HVAC Certification required
- 2+ years of related trade schooling or equivalent
- Factory training / experience working with chiller systems (Carrier, Trane etc)
- Minimum 5 years of experience working with HVAC and refrigeration systems.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working with Roof top Chillers
- Experience in working with industrial chillers, air handlers, cooling towers, and freezers.
- Capable of operating BMS and CMMS systems
- Team player, hard worker, good interpersonal skills, ability to communicate well in both oral and written reports
- Prior knowledge of working within a GMP environment is a plus.
- Physically able to operate electric hand tools, work on a ladder, carry tools, lift and carry heavy loads, operate required equipment.
- Able to work in close places such as closets, crawl spaces, attics, vaults, etc.
- Able to work on roofs of buildings
- What you can expect from us
We succeed together and believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your career ambitions, recognizing your contributions, investing in your well-being and providing competitive benefits and pay.
We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL. Apply today!
Contact Person: Greg Johnston
Phone: 1 707-454-1174
Location: Vacaville, CA
Application Method: Email
Base Pay: DOQ
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903