About Adventurer Manufacturing:
We are a family run business building outdoor adventure vehicles since 1969. Our success has been driven through our focus on building not only great products but building a great experience, team, and community.
Our vision is to deliver an experience that is all about the adventure and where it leads. An experience that enables our customers to explore the possibilities for generations.
As we take our business into the next 50 years, we have identified the need to drive our customer experience through a quality driven team focused on company culture and efficient, sustainable production. As a Production Worker, you will assemble and inspect product to ensure the highest quality product is provided to our customers.
• Assemble or install components in accordance with approved blueprints, instructions, or manuals.
• Read templates and measurements in order to position subassemblies accordingly.
• Use machines or manual hand or power tools to successfully assemble equipment.
• Prepare parts for assembly by cutting, drilling or completing other preliminary steps.
• Inspect and test completed jobs to ensure that they meet all specifications.
• Notify supervisor in the event that there is a problem with the assembly and help come up with solutions.
• Maintain a safe work environment by following all company protocols, regulations, and procedures.
• Perform maintenance on equipment and tools and troubleshoot problems as they come up.
• Maintain inventory & tools as needed for tasks.
• Document every action taken and fill out quality forms.
• Work as part of a team in order to accomplish the task at hand.
Skills and Experience:
• 1-2 years of training or relevant experience in manufacturing assembly and inspection, equipment maintenance, quality control and safety management.
• Familiarity with machine and manual assembly methods and mechanical upkeep.
• Ability to perform quality control analysis throughout assembly process.
• Knowledge of power tools
• Decision making skills.
• Controls and instrumentation.
• Ability to exercise good judgment.
• A culture that values opportunity for growth and development.
• Competitive base pay with PTO and paid Holidays.
• Wage: DOQ
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefit programs.
• Company matched 401(k) retirement savings program.
• Equal Opportunity Employer
• Drug Free Workplace
Location: Yakima, WA
Application Method: Online: https://www.amlrv.com/apply
Base Pay: DOQ
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903