Employer: Lamb Westin
Electrician Tech III Journeyman
locations: Boardman, OR (Boardman East Plant)
time type: Full time
job requisition id: Req-221003
Job Description Summary:
Daily activities will include the troubleshooting, removal, installation, disassembly , repair and assembly of plant equipment and system. Will be assigned work orders that need to be completed in a safe and timely manner
* Safety disconnect conduit. panel board, load center, magnetic starter, motor control center, single phase motors, poly motors and transformers.
* Promote safe work practices and assures that safe work practices are followed in all work areas.
* Have good communication/math skills.
* Assist in training of employees.
* Must able to do Preventative Maintenance.
* Must hold a valid Oregon State Manufacturing Journeyman Electrical License or LME.
* Will be required to frequently lift and/or move 50 pounds up to 100 pounds.
* Applicant must be able to work 12 hour, overtime and any shift/day of the week.
* The job requires you to work around loud noise, fumes airborne particles, and in hot/humid or cold environment. Must be able to provide some basic tools.
Location: Boardman, OR
Application Method: Online: https://lambweston.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Lamb_External/job/Boardman-OR-Boardman-East-Plant/Electrician-Tech-III-Journeyman_Req-221003
Base Pay: DOQ
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903