Employer: MKD Electric
ENTRY-LEVEL TO EXPERIENCED ELECTRICIANS AND INSTRUMENTATION TECHNICIANS - $3,000 SIGN-ON BONUS:
MKD Electric is an award winning full-service, national industrial electrical contractor working across the continental U.S. Since MKD’s founding, we have served our clients by being committed to safety, quality and service, while putting added emphasis on development of our team members and focusing on being the best place to work in our industry.
With more than 450 employees nationwide, our organization is focused on adding sustainable growth across a variety of industrial and electrical industries and continuing to expand our capabilities. Today, we currently specialize in: MEP Engineering, Electrical Testing, Industrial Controls Systems, Electrical Construction, Instrumentation, Emergency Service, Electrical and Instrumentation Maintenance. In that growth, we are also fiercely dedicated to providing our employees a career path that offers personal growth, on-the-job skills development and continuing education and training.
As we continue to grow, we welcome innovative, hard-working, quality people who want to make a difference and be part of the MKD family.
We are currently offering a $3,000 sign-on bonus if you are hired for the following positions:
• Electrical Project Foremen/Superintendents
• Instrumentation Technicians
• Journeyman Industrial Electricians
• Maintenance Electricians
• Service Technicians
We offer competitive wages and health benefits:
• Performance-based bonus eligibility, including an annual scrap metal bonus
• Eligible over-time pay after 8 hours and double time pay on Sundays
• Travel jobs are available, if interested, with per diem and enhanced pay
• 401(k) plan with company match up to 4%
• Paid sick and vacation time
• Shared cost medical insurance
• Company-paid dental, vision, life, short-term disability, and AD&D insurance
• Optional life insurance for you, your spouse, and children
• Optional long-term disability insurance
If interested, please go to: https://www.mkdelectric.com/careers/ to apply, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
Contact Person: Tracy Hollamon
Application Method: Email
Base Pay: Depends on experience level
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903