Employer: Haley Manufacturing
An Inventory Clerk keeps track of the spare parts in the warehouse and manages orders to facilitate sales or production. Their duties include signing off on shipments, counting the number of available parts and placing orders for more inventory according to demand.
• Ordering inventory from vendors and suppliers and securing shipment arrival times.
• Managing inventory by stocking and cataloging products
• Performing quality checks on received inventory and returning inventory that does not meet the company’s standards.
• Updating inventory count and maintaining inventory records to share with Purchasing manager.
• Reporting discrepancies in inventory, such as too little inventory at last count
• Obtaining estimates and price details from different vendors to compare costs
• Ability to use inventory computer programs to update counts and compile reports, such as spreadsheets
• Mathematical and analytical skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Physical stamina
• Excellent dexterity
• Attention to detail and organizational skills
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
Contact Person: Sage Robinson
Location: Yakima, WA
Application Method: Resume
Base Pay: DOQ
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903