Employer: Albireo Energy, LLC
Employee to perform skilled installation, repair, and troubleshooting work involved with the wiring specific to Electrical Automation Systems. Will typically work under the direct supervision of a foreman but will need to be able to work independently as required by project type and timeline.
• Operate power hand tools and other specialized electrical equipment.
• Cut, thread, bend, assemble, and install conduits & other types of electrical conductor enclosures and fittings at constant rate at national standards.
• Installation of low voltage connectivity circuits, including Cat6 and serial 3-wire.
• Construct and maintains equipment.
• Ability to read blueprints, specs, and manufacture equipment diagrams.
• Promote companywide installation policies.
• Promotes a safe workplace.
• Troubleshoot basic electrical field issues.
• Work as part of a team.
• 06 Electrical License.
• At least three years of experience in low voltage installation.
• Physical requirements: climb and descend ladders while carrying up to 30 lbs. Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Working in elevated or underfloor spaces.
• Attention to detail.
• Strong oral communication skills.
• Has a valid Driver’s license.
• Has reliable transportation.
• Good communication skills.
• Has the ability to be issued government clearance.
• Technical College training a plus.
Contact Person: Laura Leonard
Location: Kirkland, WA
Application Method: Email
Base Pay: $27-$32/hr.
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903