Employer: New York Life
Recruiting Coordinator/Recruiting Assistant
Professional Financial Services/Life Insurance Office
Commensurate with experience. Hourly rate [plus incentive]
Benefits available if you work more than 30 hours per week: Group Health & Dental, & 401k*
The hiring entity is NextSource* and the position is for a local office of New York Life Insurance Company, a Fortune 100 Company.
The role of Recruiting Coordinator/Recruiting Assistant is designed to assist the Partner in the sourcing, recruiting, and selection of new and experienced Life Insurance Agents, Registered Representatives, and Sales Managers. You will be responsible for the full cycle of the recruiting process. This is a key role inside a high growth office.
Proficiencies that are Preferred
• CRM experience (Salesforce)
• Developing a referral network to source 50 warm recruiting leads on a monthly basis
• Mining multiple resume databases to identify qualified candidates and scheduling screening interviews (~ 100 outbound calls per week)
• Conducting 20 monthly screening interviews and managing candidates through our 3-interview selection process
• Conducting/Attending 10 networking meetings per month
• Managing all incoming applications and scheduling qualified candidates for screening interviews
• Keeping job postings refreshed on all sites
• You will be recruiting for Insurance Agent/Registered Representatives/Sales Management Positions
• Be up to date on current recruiting trends, tools, and technology
About New York Life
As a mutual company, New York is accountable only to our policyholders. That means we are fully aligned with the interest of our clients, not with outside investors or Wall Street. Our focus is on delivering value to our clients. We have been in business for over 175 years, helping generations of Americans protect their families and attain their financial goals. To prepare for the future, we are constantly innovating and looking ahead to find more ways to increase value for our clients.
New York Life is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender
SMRU #1863334 EXP 8/23/23
* Employment and benefits provided through NextSource, an approved New York Life vendor. New York Life Insurance Company is not the hiring entity.
Contact Person: Paloma Perez
Phone: Work: (509) 494-7820
Location: Yakima, WA
Application Method: Resumes to: email@example.com
Base Pay: DOQ
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903