Employer: Perry Technical Institute
Auxiliary Services Specialist
Main Campus - Yakima, WA
Salary Range: $16.00 - $17.00 Hourly
Auxiliary Services Specialist:
Important Note: As mandated by Governor Inslee's Proclamation on August 18, 2021, all employees engaging in work at Perry Technical Institute are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 on or before October 18, 2021. Proof of vaccination will be verified by the Human Resources Office after an employment offer has been extended and accepted. Please reach out to Human Resources at email@example.com if you need information on a medical or religious accommodation.
AUXILIARY SERVICES SPECIALIST:
Under the general direction of the Director of Purchasing & Auxiliary Services, the Auxiliary Services Specialist will coordinate and perform the daily activities of the mail and copy center. The Auxiliary Services Specialist will exemplify excellent customer relations with students, instructors and other employees with an emphasis on courtesy, friendliness, helpfulness and respect.
Duties are performed in an office setting. The position requires the ability to sit, stand, walk, push, grasp, bend and lift repetitively for a long period of time with the ability to lift up to 30 pounds. Working effectively and collaboratively in a team environment is a must.
This is a non-exempt, full-time, regular position. Overtime may be required.
WAGE RANGE: $16.00 - $17.00 PER HOUR
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including health, dental, vision, prescription, 401(k) with profit share and matching, life and disability insurance, flexible spending plan, employee assistance plan, paid sick leave, vacation, 11 paid holidays, 4-day work weeks and more.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience with spreadsheet software such as Microsoft Excel.
- Must possess a working vehicle, hold a valid driver’s license, have an acceptable driving record, and produce proof of insurance.
- Must be willing to consent to a drug test.
- Associate’s degree or certificate of completion from an accredited career college.
- Experience operating and maintaining mail and copy service equipment.
- Demonstrated experience in performing basic office tasks, including but not limited to mailing, faxing, working with multi-line phone system, photocopying, and filing.
- Demonstrated experience in understanding and applying the required mail/shipment information such as ship rates, restrictions, etc.
- Experience working with inventory.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Under the general direction of the Director of Purchasing & Auxiliary Services, coordinate daily activities in the Mail and Copy Center while delivering exceptional customer service to students and staff.
- Communicate policies and procedures and resolve issues related to Mail and Copy Center services.
- Responsible for oversight of instructional and administrative materials produced at Mail and Copy Center; billing for Copy Center services; ensures quality control for completed orders.
- Responsible for Copy Count and Supply Summary Report.
- Daily mail runs to Accounts Payable, Plath Hall and Medical Annex.
- Maintains paper supplies, equipment, printing machines, tools and work areas (e.g. loading supplies, submitting orders, clearing paper jams, contacting repair service company for repairs, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring a safe working environment and the availability of items within a specific time frame.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable copyright laws; screens material presented for copying to assure compliance.
- Responsible for updating hotel flyer and student/staff discount sheet.
- Efficiently and accurately processes incoming, outgoing, and returned mail.
- Maintains supplies and tools needed for copy machines and mail processing.
- Ensures equipment used for copiers and mail processing is properly maintained.
- Maintain supply inventory and perform periodic physical inventory counts to ensure accuracy of electronic inventory records for the Mail and Copy Center.
- Responsible for accepting daily packages through the Shipping & Receiving doors.
- May perform clerical duties such as answering telephones, filing and typing records or correspondence.
- Other duties as assigned.
Location: Yakima, WA
Application Method: Online: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=28355&clientkey=82B497C78D856557AF696B0975762145
Base Pay: $16 - $17 HR
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903