Employer: Administration South
Applicants for all positions will be required to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID 19 during the hiring process. Valid medical or religious exemptions will be considered, but serial COVID testing will be required to maintain employment.
Position is responsible for validating and extracting healthcare codes that are supported by chart documentation. It is also responsible for following-up on claims and statements in accordance with payer rules and benefits.
• Education: High School Diploma or GED. Graduate of a medical coding program preferred.
• Experience: Six (6) - twelve (12) months of experience in coding/billing. Graduate of a medical coding program may be substituted in lieu of experience.
• Licenses/Certificates/Registration: CPC or CCS certified is preferred.
• Knowledge/Skills/Abilities Required: Experience in and familiarity with billing coding; ability to perform data entry, bilingual in English/Spanish preferred, experience in customer service preferred, experience in accounts receivable duties is preferred.
We serve more than 181,000 patients across 25 medical clinics, 14 dental clinics, 10 pharmacies, and 64 program sites in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC's patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.
Working at YVFWC:
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic:
• We will consistently trust one another to work for the common good.
• We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
• We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
• We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our community.
• We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
• We will let joy in.
• We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.
Contact Person: Human Resources
Location: Toppenish, WA
Application Method: Online: https://www.click2apply.net/8OJBQGHXPyqaUkADuR2Dd
Base Pay: DOQ
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903