Employer: Tososh Quartz, Inc.
GLASSBLOWER TRAINEE POSITION
JOIN US AND WE’LL TEACH YOU A TRADE
Tosoh Quartz, Inc., the world's leading manufacturer of quartz glassware for the semiconductor industry.
We’re.looking for a recent graduate with at least an Associates degree in Scientific Glassblowing or equivalent work experience to join us here at Tosoh Quartz, Inc. as our new Glassblower Trainee.
If you can demonstrate attention to detail and fine motor skills, then you could be perfect for us and we'd love to see your resume.
- Performing routine glass-working tasks in the shaping, forming and uniting standard glass materials in the fabrication of simple quartz glass products
- Positioning and aligning parts in specified relationship to each other in fixture, lathe or manually, using tweezers, vacuum chuck or hand instruments
- Loading and unloading parts in annealing oven and checking the parts for stress
50% of the time you’ll be in training
- A minimum Associates degree or equivalent work experience in glassblowing in Scientific Glassblowing
- Excellent visual acuity, the ability to see small details and finish variations and defects
- The ability to read and interpret a variety of technical drawings, blueprints and technical manuals
- A minimal knowledge of geometrical dimensioning and tolerencing
- Basic salary: $19 - $22 per hour depending on experience
-- Comprehensive medical, dental, & vision plans
-- 401(k) retirement plan with 4% match (employees are immediately vested at 100%)
-- A&D/life insurance, short term disability, long term disability (company paid)
-- Employee education/tuition reimbursement
-- Relocation reimbursement
-- Dependent education assistance ($$ for your kid’s college)
-- Generous employee wellness reimbursement
-- Employee discounts and perks program
-- Columbia sportswear employee store access
Think that this Glassblower Trainee role is the perfect job for you? Then just click the link to apply; we’re looking to hear from you:
Contact Person: Chris Carlson
Location: Portland, Oregon
Application Method: Email
Base Pay: $19.00/hour
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903