Employer: Central Administration
Applicants for all positions will be required to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID 19 during the hiring process. Valid medical or religious exemptions will be considered, but serial COVID testing will be required to maintain employment.
Maintains clean buildings, grounds, and specified equipment. Responsible for routine landscape maintenance and repairs at assigned sites. Provides assistance/support for maintenance projects as needed. Supports maintenance and construction projects at all YVFWC sites in Washington and Oregon.
• Education: High School Diploma or GED.
• Experience: Three years' experience in building maintenance or a related field.
• Licenses/Certificates/Registration: Current Washington State driver's license and proof of automobile insurance liability coverage. Current forklift operator's certificate must be obtained within 90 days of hire. Current First aid card required within 90 days of employment.
• Knowledge/Skills/Abilities Required: Must possess good people skills and logical reasoning abilities. Must be well organized and prepared to handle multiple projects simultaneously. Must understand and utilize proper janitorial practices commonly used in the field. Must be able to work unsupervised. Must be able to complete work orders in a timely and accurate manner. Must be able to maintain a clean and safe work area during repairs. Must be able to perform maintenance duties in a manner that creates minimal disruption to the facility during operating hours. Must understand and demonstrate proper usage and care of maintenance trade equipment. Must be flexible with work plans.
We serve more than 166,000 patients across 25 medical clinics, 14 dental clinics, 10 pharmacies, and 64 program sites in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC's patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.
Working at YVFWC
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic:
• We will consistently trust one another to work for the common good.
• We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
• We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
• We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our community.
• We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
• We will let joy in.
• We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/qqoYlZC1ngE5h4a5uGgZ4
Contact Person: Human Resources
Location: Toppenish, WA 98948 US
Application Method: https://www.click2apply.net/qqoYlZC1ngE5h4a5uGgZ4
Base Pay: Hourly Wage
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903