Employer: Petersen CPAs
Full-time staff accountant. The ideal candidate is detail-minded, organized, and is able to assume responsibility for their work.
• Actively participate in client service
• Manage accounting, payroll, monthly financial information, and reporting systems.
• Prepare quarterly and annual filings
• Process payments to vendors and third-parties.
• Prepare monthly reports and account reconciliations.
• Has obtained or Actively pursuing an accounting degree.
• Ability to adapt quickly to various (unique) accounting situations
• Understanding of general ledger
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to communicate information clearly
• A comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life.
• Generous paid time off allowances plus paid holidays annually.
• A substantial retirement program.
• An organizational culture that is committed to your success.
• Tuition assistance.
Contact Person: Ryan Smith
Location: Yakima, WA
Application Method: Resume
Base Pay: $20/hr
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903