Employer: Silgan Containers
Stability. Innovation. Industry Leader - We are Silgan.
Industrial Mechanic Located in Toppenish, WA
We are Growing! We are Hiring! We are Essential!
The Production Mechanic, an integral part of our plant operations team, operates, troubleshoots, repairs, constructs, installs, overhauls and adjusts equipment related to production operations and works with all personnel to help the plant improve and run efficiently.
Pay rate is $23.04/hr. and grows to $28.72/hr.
$0.10/hr. shift premium for 2nd shift and $0.35/hr. shift premium for 3rd shift.
The successful candidate must be able to work 8 hour shift by rotating every 2 weeks on 2nd shift and 3rd shift.
Must be able to work rotating shifts including nights, per the crew schedule. Must also be willing to work overtime, Saturdays, Sundays and holidays if required.
- Healthcare Benefits - medical, dental, prescription and vision plans.
- Life Insurance, Pension.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- 12 paid holidays
- An Industrial Mechanic to maintain a state-of-the-art, food can-manufacturing line
- A strong work ethic and related experience in a manufacturing environment are required.
Essential Job Function:
- Sound industrial (or related) mechanical experience.
- Adhere to all safety regulations and report any hazards that may compromise a safe workplace.
- Machinist back ground a significant plus
- A full mechanic’s tool set, including micrometers.
- The ability to work in close tolerances up to .00010”.
- Work closely with supervision and fellow employees on improvement teams to uncover and implement safety, quality, productivity and cost control advancements.
Contact Person: Kevin Boyd
Location: Toppenish, WA
Application Method: Resume: email@example.com
Base Pay: $23.04 HR
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903