Employer: Cook Solutions Group
Cook Solutions Group, listed as a 100 Best Companies to Work for, is looking for Service & Installation Technicians with excellent customer service, communication, and time management skills, and the ability to integrate into our "We Make It Happen!" culture.
Summary: Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, installing wires and equipment, responding to service calls, conducting site surveys, performing installation startup, system commissioning, and customer training by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Installs/services electronic and physical security products.
2. Installs and pulls wire as per specifications.
3. Installs and wires electronic equipment used in systems.
4. Accounts for all installation tools/equipment and all job parts/inventory.
5. Tests all installed/serviced equipment to ensure proper performance and compliance with customers requirements.
6. Communicates important project status information to management as necessary (installation or service).
7. Communicates with customers on job status or completion (installation or service).
8. Conducts site surveys upon request of management.
9. Completes and turns in all required paperwork in a timely manner according to established procedures and deadlines, i.e. timesheets, expense reports, change orders, equipment transfers, etc.
10. Expected to solicit new business when not working on service or installation.
11. Expected to travel for up to a week at a time when necessary.
12. Maintains and controls assigned truck stock inventory in an organized manner.
13. Maintains control, and safeguards, all company or customer property or information of which employee has been entrusted.
14. Keeps assigned vehicle clean inside and out.
15. Coordinates and ensures vehicle is maintained according to established standards.
16. Maintains clean driving record and operates company vehicles using safe driving practices.
17. Responsible for training less experienced employees and trainees on company procedures, systems, and installation/service techniques.
18. Ensures all work is preformed to company quality standards and practices.
19. Performs other related duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
HS Diploma or GED equivalent; Three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Contact Person: Amy Marconi
Location: Kent, WA
Application Method: Email
Base Pay: $20-$25 hour DOE
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903