Employer: All Around Fence Co.
· Welding and fabricating chain link, ornamental iron, gates, hand rails and specialty items for jobs, both at the shop and on site.
· Ensure proper personal protection equipment is being worn and is in good working condition including shoes, clothing, glasses, masks, gloves, face shield, etc.
· Ordering and managing the welding shop inventory to keep operations going indefinitely including tanks, wires, tips, lenses, etc.
· Training and delegating tasks to an assistant, including how to safely weld and eventually get certified in gas, arc, MIG and TIG welding styles.
· Communicate effectively with customers and the corresponding estimator to ensure quality and accuracy of product, including any additional materials and/or changes needed after initial estimate.
· Ensure that the work truck is properly loaded, stocked and ready for the specific job at hand.
· Open and close up the shop according to company guidelines.
· Maintain a safe, clean and organized working environment throughout the day.
· Fill out all required paperwork concerning job products correctly and legibly in a timely manner.
· All other duties as assigned
Must have a valid Washington State driver’s license NO EXCEPTIONS.
Welding experience is necessary, fencing experience is preferred.
Must be on-time and dependable Monday through Friday.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in working with both customers and co-workers.
Desire to complete QUALITY work in a safe and timely manner.
Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 /hour
Welding: 1 year (Required)
Driver's License (Required)
Monday to Friday
Location: Tacoma, WA
Application Method: https://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=welder&l=washington%20state&sort=date&advn=109024487107151&vjk=4d8fe1048db60765
Base Pay: $20-$25/hr