Employer: FarWest Fabricators
AVAILABLE POSITIONS ON SWING SHIFT Monday -Thursday 3:30PM-2:00AM
Manufacturing company currently seeking you to join our team!
As a CNC Turret Punch Press Operator you have:
• Experience setting up and operating a variety of CNC turret presses, Amada preferred.
• Understanding engineering drawings and blueprints
• Familiar with standard and forming tooling, including ram controls
• Able to use calipers, protractor, and other tools to inspect and verify parts.
• Complete tasks as directed with minimal supervision
• Must provide measuring and hand tools
• Strong set-up skills preferred
• Strong communication skills both verbal and written
• Excellent time management skills, the ability to prioritize and complete projects
• Follow prescribed work rules and standard safety regulations at all times
• Organize and keep clean work area, constantly stand, walk and be able to lift or move up to 75lbs (occasionally)
• Team player with a positive attitude
• Lean Manufacturing experience a plus
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Applicable vocational training classes
Full health care insurance coverage
Competitive wages based on your needs and experience
FarWest Fabricators is a global comprehensive fabrication and machining solutions provider, helping plan and procure our customers metal part needs. Our turnkey solutions stem from our strong technical expertise and deep industry knowledge.
Location: Moxee, WA
Application Method: https://yakima.craigslist.org/mnu/d/zillah-turret-operator/7111576169.html
Base Pay: DOQ